I’ve been tagged by Our Descent Into Madness! Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I play a monk (healer) on Guild Wars, (they say it takes a certain, patient quick thinking personality to be able to play a healer in MMORPGs well) and I prefer the non-flashy non-prestige Star Pattern tattoos (Last I knew, tattoos gave the most energy of all the armors available to my monk, with GW:EN that might have changed though.) from Droknar’s Forge over the prestige tattoos I have seen. (The Dragon tattoos don’t look as good as the abstract star pattern, IMO. And I love dragons!) The Star Pattern tatts are cheaper, and have the same stats. (I’d do more things off the net if there were anything here to do, the pen and paper Role Playing Gaming group I participated in is defunct.) I own all the “Chapters” except Guild Wars: Eye of the North.
2. I *LOVE* Deep Forest Mint chocolate bars, from the Endangered Species Chocolate company. (But the health food store rarely has them anymore. *sad sigh*) It is ethically traded chocolate, and it is *YUMMY*! I love this company’s ethic too.
3. I can play the recorder, (A Yamaha Soprano Baroque professional quality to be exact.) and I’ve been known *blush* to play this song and play my recorder to the hypno-riff snythesizer melody, including the higher repeating bit. I can also play the Fiddler on the Roof melody, and others, like Robert Miles’ Fable.
4. I still climb trees, if given the chance to.
5. I love to sit still, and watch quietly, whether it is people in a public place, or nature.
Now, I must tag seven people. Heroes Not Zombies, you’ve been tagged! Random Lunatic News, you’ve been tagged! Things Look Like Things, you’ve been tagged! Blue Tea, you’ve been tagged! Home Sweet Home, you’ve been tagged! Montana Outdoors you’ve been tagged! The Sacred Path, you’ve been tagged!
Below are some in-game screenshot images (two were taken on the character select screen) of my Guild Wars monk. (They have a really neat dance, it’s a martial arts kata, quite beautiful.) The tattoos are dyed purple, and the handwraps and gloves on the newbie armor were also dyed purple. Obviously these were taken at different times, as my character gained levels. She’s level 20 now, and Ascended. I have yet to Master all of the Canthan missions with her, though.